Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Little Things Give You Away

More than just a Linkin Park song, it's also the truth! I've been buggin about the little things on this site that I've just realized that I have no overall visual theme. I mean the logistics are up to my standards...it's easy to rifle through, but it's just kinda sitting there, right? Well I'm working on it, geez get off my back! I really am, though. I'm fleshing out logo design for Children of Gaea, as well as working out some more design ideas I had for the series. Charli is focused on finishing school, which we totally support here at NEXUS, so I will be doing some more of the design work for the series.

Also, not to get ahead of myself, but I believe I've made a connection for a very important member of "The Cage Project". :D

-Dalibor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter