Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Novel.

As "The Great War" is very top secret and hush hush, I put only a brief description of it on the page. The Projects page is a bit more visually pleasing. I am using stock images right now, acquired from stock.xchng, for the basic layouts, until all the graphics are done. Logos I am still working on, and after those are done, I will be able to move forward with each section's visuals. Tomorrow, I will be adding the final content for our projects, and after that, all updates should be visual.

In other news, Matthew Sharp, a neXus affiliate, has a show in Chicago, so if you are interested in some really amazing indy art, check out the OhNo!Doom Gallery, and maybe even pick up a piece or two. Always support indy and local art.

Stay Frosty
-Dalibor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter