Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Once again, forward motion

I hit a little snag there in the productivity department, what we creative types call a "slump." Everything that was being worked on came to an abrupt and screeching halt, including the site. I am however back in forward momentum, and am working daily on improving the pages. I started with the more simple NEXUS LDR blog, the SinSeer - Ice Cold Twentys, and did some work on this blog. I am putting my best foot forward on this site, and it is the focus of all my energies next week. It was on the plate this week, but I had to postpone everything due to computer malfunctions.

On another note, I am working on another sub-feature to the site, NEXUS Design. I have been doing web design and logo design for many years, since my high school days, and have finally decided to go live with an official design site. I will be designing that next week alongside the updates to this site.

Stay Frosty,
Dalibor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter